Tuesday, August 23, 2011

Inspiration of the Day - LEONID AFREMOV -

LEONID AFREMOV was born in city of Vitebsk in 1955. Leonid Afremov graduated from Vitebsk Art School in 1978 and is one of the elite members.

Words From Leonid Afremov : 

" Every artwork is the result of long painting process; every canvas is born during the creative search; every painting is full of my inner world. Each of my paintings brings different moods, colors and emotions. I love to express the beauty, harmony and spirit of this world in my paintings. My heart is completely open to art. Thus, I enjoy creating inspired and beautiful paintings from the bottom of my soul. Each of my artworks reflects my feelings, sensitivity, passion, and the music from my soul. True art is alive and inspired by humanity. I believe that art helps us to be free from aggression and depression."










Enhanced by Zemanta

No comments:

Post a Comment