Tuesday, August 23, 2011

Child Leaves Dog Having Heartbreaking Note

Paul Wu, was taking out his vehicle out of the garage and noticed a dog he'd never spotted before. "He would not go away, and I stop he comes up to me, " he mentioned. Wu located a container hanging around the dog's neck, holding cash, along with a note:
"Please take care of Mr. B. He is a King Charles Cavalier Spaniel. Six years old. My parents got divorced and Mr. B was supposed to go to the pound. I think he has a better chance with you. This is my birthday money for any of his care. He is used to kids, not other dogs. He's a good boy. I know God will take care of Mr. B – Everyone loves him…especially me. Thank you. "
Read more » www.popgive.com Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Artikel Terkait

ilham 24 Aug, 2011


--
Source: http://fundush.blogspot.com/2011/08/child-leaves-dog-having-heartbreaking.html
~
Manage subscription | Powered by rssforward.com

No comments:

Post a Comment